Storyboard for Level Design
I have decided to create a storyboard for the trailer of my level. This will help me define exactly how I want to display my level in a cinematic format.
The first and second window of the storyboard is a short glimpse of the map of which then fades to black. The third window is a suspenseful recording of an army battle with a static black screen. The fourth is gun shots with a soldier screaming to set the atmosphere. The fifth is the final scene of suspense with a door opening followed by a soldier running out and the building exploding. The sixth to ninth window is battle taking place on the map showcasing different areas and assets of the level. The final window is to display the title and to conclude the trailer. I am satisfied with the turnout of the storyboard, although I struggled with the last window due to not confirming what I would like the PVP map to be called.

Comments
Post a Comment